Friends Photo Shoot : Freeport, IL

It was downtown for breakfast (and a cup of coffee for me) and then a stroll with my camera for company. The camera was her idea and I agreed, excited for the opportunity to take pictures around some of Freeport's loveliest architecture. 

In retrospect it sort of turned into a friends photo shoot, but not exactly, because we were our own photographers, I took pictures of her and she took pictures of me.   






(You can see some of that lovely architecture in the background.)









I had to post this one 'cause I love that happy, silly grin. :)







If you're a fellow photographer, you know how different it can be to find yourself the one in front of the camera instead of behind it.  Wow!  Look!  That's a picture of me! :)  No, seriously, it's kind of different. 

Thank's dear for your thoughtfulness in snapping these! 













Thanks for a lovely morning, dear!

1 comment

  1. I especially like the photos of your friend in front of the doors and on the park bench and the last one of you! You are beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top